Tuesday, December 23, 2008

On Vacation...

Sorry for the lack of quality blog posting recently...I'm on vacation in the mountains. I went skiing for the first time in my life today, and it was pretty fun until a 5-year-old girl swerved in front of me when I was going full speed. Not being an experienced skier...I had to make a turn that I wasn't remotely ready to do and I had a epic crash in which I lost my skis, my poles, my Titans stocking hat and a little bit of my dignity (people on the Ski Lift starting laughing). Of course, my heroic effort to avoid her meant nothing to the girl who slowly skied past me and to the bottom of the slope. Oh well.

Now, for today's bowl game. I've gotten off to a rough start so far...but I'm going to try to get back on the bike and string off a couple in a row.

Boise State v. TCU

I'm going to go against the grain and pick a plucky Horned Frogs squad over everyone's favorite non-BCS team. I'm sure the Broncos will have plenty of their sleeve in this one...but TCU's defense should prove strong enough to win this battle of highly ranked mid-majors.

TCU 24, Boise St. 21

No comments: