Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday night games

Carolina at New York
The Giants are too good to lose three straight, and I think they regain their winning form in a huge Sunday night matchup against the Panthers. Carolina's version of "Smash 'n Dash" will be limited to only a score or two while the Giants three-headed monster at running back will run wild. The X-factor for the Panthers will have to be Jake Delhomme, and I don't think he'll do enough to pull out the victory. The Giants secondary will be keying on Steve Smith, and I don't think Carolina has enough other weapons in its receiving corps to steal homefield advantage away.
Giants 28, Panthers 24

New Orleans Bowl
Southern Miss v. Troy
The Trojans come out on top in a battle between two underrated teams. Sure, they wouldn't beat many other bowl teams, but they could beat several teams from BCS conferences.
Troy 21, Southern Miss 17

No comments: